Kakita Bushi 1
Rings and Traits
- Reflexes: 3
- Awareness: 2
- Stamina: 2
- Willpower: 2
- Agility: 3
- Intelligence: 2
- Strength: 3
- Perception: 3
Skills (School skills are marked with *):
*Iaijutsu (Focus) 3
*Tea Ceremony 1
Iaijutsu 3 – Naomi may ready a katana as a Free action.
Ally: Daidoji Kiri [Social]
- Ally with Influence 2 and Devotion 1. Kiri is a newly-appointed magistrate around the area of the Lake of Sorrows.
Ally: House Hasegawa of Kakita [Social] (Dynasty)
- Kakita vassal family with Influence 1 and Devotion 3. Naomi is a member of this family, being a daughter of Kakita Hasegawa.
Benten’s Blessing [Spiritual] (3)
- Whenever she is attempting to persuade someone, Naomi gets +0k1 to social skill rolls.
Paragon of Courage [Mental] (Dynasty Trait)
- Naomi gains an additional point of Honor when displaying courage. She adds +1k1 to any roll to resist Intimidation or to overcome Fear effects.
Quick [Physical] (6)
- Each combat round that Naomi did not act first, she may add her Reflexes trait to the total of her initiative for all subsequent rounds of the skirmish.
Contrary [Mental] (3)
- In any tense situation, Naomi must succeed at a Willpower trait roll to avoid taking action.
Lechery [Mental] (2)
- Opponents get +1k1 on Temptation (Seduction) rolls against Naomi.
The Way of the Crane – Naomi adds double her Iaijutsu skill rank to all Initiative rolls. When assuming Center Stance and during the next round afterwards, she gains a bonus of +1k1 plus School Rank to the total of all attack and Focus rolls.
Willow Leaf x40
- Flint and tinder
- Jewelry or accessory
- Small hand mirror
- Straw cloak
- Spare kimono and sandals
- Tea set
- Week’s rations
- Wide-brimmed straw hat
Scroll from Tonbo Ebihara
Koku – 4
- Katana (Attack: 5k3, damage: 6k2)
- Tanto (Attack: 5k3 (thrown), damage: 4k1)
- Yumi (Attack: 5k3, damage: 5k2 (willow leaf))
- Unarmed (Attack: 4k3, damage: 3k1)
Armor TN: 25
- Reflexes x5 +5: 20
- Armor: Light (Armor TN +5, Reduction 3)
- Healthy: 10/10
- Nicked: 4/4 (TN +3)
- Grazed: 4/4 (TN +5)
- Hurt: 4/4 (TN +10)
- Injured: 4/4 (TN +15)
- Crippled: 4/4 (TN +20)
- Down: 4/4 (TN +40, must spend Void to act)
- Out: 4/4 (Cannot act)